Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rules to Follow

Hello. This is a relatively new project of mine, and I will do something not many people have done. Sure, most of us have watched YouTubers do 'Lets Plays' of that one game you have trouble with, and we have our own opinions of said people. I am here to follow said formula, by doing reviews of certain YouTubers ever so often. I will take requests, and I will do a pros and cons list as to why I like or dislike the YouTuber. Keep in mind, these are just my opinions, and should be treated as such. My first review shall come soon. In the mean time, hit the comments and try to give me a request. And if you are rather shy, email me at RIPCobain1994@hotmail.com
-William

3 comments:

  1. These are my personal rules, BTW. I'll try to follow them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Benthelooney? You should review him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awkward moment when you still haven't started to make a review after several weeks...

    ReplyDelete